Pixelarticons Pro is a 1,920 pixel-art style icon set with a unique style for your non-standard designs.
🚀 Current Version: 1.8.0
🧪 Want to learn and see more? Go to pixelarticons.com
👀 Check the free (474 icons) Pixelarticons Line Icons in Figma
📦 Pixelarticons Line icons are for free and open-source at github.com/halfmage/pixelarticons
Pixelarticons Pro - 1,422 icons crafted for non-standard designs
Designed primarily for unconventional, brutal, or minimalist websites.
- Made in Figma, useful everywhere - Completely compatible with the newest 2022 component properties and override features of Figma.
- 2px stroke weight default - For aesthetically balanced icons across sizes, the default stroke weight is 2px. As an alternative, we offer a thing 1px stroke weight version.
- 1,920+ and counting - Packed with everything you need to create unconventional user interfaces and websites.
- 4+ flexible styles - Choose between line, solid or thin icon styles. In the future, there will be more style available for free!
- Use in countless projects - This is how we intended it to work—to be the most impartial, adaptable, and scalable library that could be used for any project.
- Optimized SVG output - There are no extra layers or forms. SVG outputs are designed to be infinitely scalable, have a small file size, and have no extraneous properties.
- Lifetime updates - No paid upgrades or subscriptions. Pay once, receive updates for life. In addition, you can request new icons via mail or GitHub!
❓ Any questions?
If you have any questions, recommendations or found errors: do not hesitate to write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your will get a Figma file (.fig) which you can easily import. In addition you will find exports of all icons in SVG and PNG format.