Pixelarticons Pro - 1,422 pixel-art style icon set
Pixelarticons Pro is a 1,422 pixel-art style icon set with a unique style for your non-standard designs.
🚀 Current Version: 1.6.0
🧪 Want to learn and see more? Go to pixelarticons.com
👀 Check the free (474 icons) Pixelarticons Line Icons in Figma
📦 Pixelarticons Line icons are for free and open-source at github.com/halfmage/pixelarticons
Pixelarticons Pro - 1,422 icons crafted for non-standard designs
Designed primarily for unconventional, brutal, or minimalist websites.
- Made in Figma, useful everywhere - Completely compatible with the newest 2022 component properties and override features of Figma.
- 2px stroke weight default - For aesthetically balanced icons across sizes, the default stroke weight is 2px. As an alternative, we offer a thing 1px stroke weight version.
- 1,422+ and counting - Packed with everything you need to create unconventional user interfaces and websites.
- 3+ flexible styles - Choose between line, solid or thin icon styles. In the future, there will be more style available for free!
- Use in countless projects - This is how we intended it to work—to be the most impartial, adaptable, and scalable library that could be used for any project.
- Optimized SVG output - There are no extra layers or forms. SVG outputs are designed to be infinitely scalable, have a small file size, and have no extraneous properties.
- Lifetime updates - No paid upgrades or subscriptions. Pay once, receive updates for life. In addition, you can request new icons via mail or GitHub!
❓ Any questions?
If you have any questions, recommendations or found errors: do not hesitate to write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your will get a Figma file (.fig) which you can easily import. In addition you will find exports of all icons in SVG and PNG format.
Line icon style
Solid icon style
Thin icon style
Glyph icon style